Friday, August 31, 2012

Episode 1

This is the first entry of the resurrected Rich Jones Show... It's hard to do so many things at one time, which is pretty much the story of my life. I'm currently filming my first Indie Film, which is a comedy/documentary about the type of person it takes to be with a stand-up comedian. It's taken about a year, but I'm starting to finish it up. Here's a clip of a comic I recently interviewed for this project, Jeffrey Jena, who's been a wonderful mentor to me and actually started me doing comedy clubs, which I was terrified of in the early years of doing comedy. Funny thing is I took his comedy writing/performing class after receiving an email about it. I still have no idea how they got my email address or knew I'd be interested.


 

 I've probably been deleted a lot by people on my Facebook, not because I want to encourage them to create a virtual farm or join my mafia, but for being "too religious." I don't even consider myself that. When you try everything else and it doesn't work, then maybe you'll come to a place where you realize it's not by your own strength or ability that you'll make it through this life. That's what happened to me, although I never struggled with a lot of major things that people would consider rock bottom. That, I consider a blessing.






I did, and my prayer is that you will too. The Rich Jones Show has begun... Stay Tuned...

Rich Jones
www.richjonescomedy.com
www.boringromantic.com


Ephesians 3:17
"so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,"

No comments:

Post a Comment